Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

You see the punch in the face yesterday? Player had his nose broken, ref missed it and VAR said it was fine. :lol:

:lol:

Nah I missed that. It’s honestly astounding. What’s going on? 

3 minutes ago, LV said:

:lol:

Nah I missed that. It’s honestly astounding. What’s going on? 

Var said he didn't swing his arm so it was fine, Bruce Lee one inch punches don't count.

Why did they build the stands so far back from the pitch at the Emirates? Is it some UEFA star rating thing? Seems mad there is such a big space behind the goals. 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Is the ref just doing his own version of The Purge for the first 30 minutes 

I prefer it. Players will eventually cotton on and stop falling down if more refs were braver in letting the game flow. Actually still too whistle happy for my liking 🙂

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

Arsenal really fucking scream in the refs face every challenge don’t they 

Its insane how much refs are screamed at and they do nothing, Arsenal one of the worst for it.

that punch in the Bournemouth/Palace game is a shocker. If it was one of ours I’d expect a lengthy ban for it there is no excuse for that

6 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I prefer it. Players will eventually cotton on and stop falling down if more refs were braver in letting the game flow. Actually still too whistle happy for my liking 🙂

Madley and Marriner especially take it to stupid extremes. Mitoma's just took a smash to the face, yesterday a Bournemouth player was punched, against Everton our players were getting kicked all over. I'm all for letting the game flow, but they're taking it too far and players are going to end up injured. Martinelli just has been in retaliation for him smashing Mitoma.

Edited by Kid Icarus