Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I doubt Spurs care if they finish 8th instead of 7th, they won't give a flying fuck about the Europa League/ Conference League, so they'll probably see it as a blessing not having any midweek games.

41 minutes ago, STM said:

Spurs losing will never not be funny.

Look at their starting 11 today, absolute rancid.

Everyone marvels at the amount of money Everton have wasted, but Spurs’ are just as bad. They’ve been carried by Kane and Son.

Tim Sherwood is the stupidest pundit that's ever graced the air.

"Man United need a couple of English players and they will be second favourites for the title next year". [emoji38]

Managers at other clubs are getting wise to it now....

Say Thomas Frank for example, why leave Brentford for Spurs when he's got it so cushy? He might as well stick around and wait for a big job.[emoji38]

4 minutes ago, STM said:

"Man United need a couple of English players and they will be second favourites for the title next year". [emoji38]

Not far off if the English players where Kane and Rice tbf

Edited by SUPERTOON

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Say Thomas Frank for example, why leave Brentford for Spurs when he's got it so cushy? He might as well stick around and wait for a big job.[emoji38]

It would be funny if Brentford somehow manages to get into Europe with Marco Silva nominated for manager of the season over him. Brentford has the lowest net spent over 5 years and the lowest wage bill in the league.

Edited by Erikse

4 minutes ago, STM said:

No way did he say that?

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Not far off of the English players where Kane and Rice tbf

Not really the point though. [emoji38]

Was it him earlier who said De Zerbi has been done by two English managers in Howe and Dyche in recent weeks? [emoji38]

I mean what the fucks going on? Hatred for "forrins" or something.

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

No way did he say that?

He was referring to Kane and Rice to be fair but the emphasis on them needing to be English was weird. It was like being English was going to give them "that bit extra" or something. That was my reading of what he said.

I'm absolutely biased coz I hate the cunt mind.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Brentford are on the up, few additions this summer and they  could finish top 8 again.

Spurs on the other hand…..

Just now, STM said:

He was referring to Kane and Rice to be fair but the emphasis on them needing to be English was weird. It was like being English was going to give them "that bit extra" or something. That was my reading of what he said.

I'm absolutely biased coz I hate the cunt mind.

Rightly so. He’s almost the worst.

They should have had this Stockport match start at 12pm not 12.30pm.

It's on both Main Event and Sky Sports Football and I assume both will just show this one to a conclusion with the potential pens, but it will be pretty shit if Carlisle's match doesn't come on air until like the 25th minute.

Edit - Carlisle vs Bradford - now on 'Main Event'

Edited by Paullow