Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I can't see Arsenal winning the league by the same token. 

They arguably got away with Partey doing the pick and roll for the penalty then same with him not conceding one. I think they lack a proper pure number nine and that's what causes them to shuffle the ball side to side.

53 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Find Palace such a dull team to watch. Jordan Ayew typifies everything about them

Ayew is the calibre of player that is usually signed by Sivasspor on free transfer, having been out of contract for six months. I will never understand why he starts for Palace every week. He has had a long career at the top club level in Europe and the top international level in Africa despite being rubbish the entire time.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

Balance looks a bit off with this Arsenal side to me. Feel like they'd be better off with Partey as the 6 and Rice playing the Xhaka role. 

Kind of hate the trend of putting big destroyers at fullback he's nicked from Pep too. 

11 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Thought Ayew had quite a good game :lol:

To be truthful, I did not watch this match outside of the last five minutes + stoppage time, so I cannot comment on this. I just turned the match on and hopped to my favourite internet football forum to see the narrative of the game. Ayew's name was mentioned and I gave the necessary response.

That man debuted at OM in 2008 or 9. At this point in life, I have grown to be an outwardly respectable man in society with a wife and four children. Jordan Ayew has been following me around with his rubbishness for the entirety of my adult life. I heavily dislike him. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

To be truthful, I did not watch this match outside of the last five minutes + stoppage time, so I cannot comment on this. I just turned the match on and hopped to my favourite internet football forum to see the narrative of the game. Ayew's name was mentioned and I gave the necessary response.

That man debuted at OM in 2008 or 9. At this point in life, I have grown to be an outwardly respectable man in society with a wife and four children. Jordan Ayew has been following me around with his rubbishness for the entirety of my adult life. I heavily dislike him. :lol:

A fair comment, as befits you. 

23 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If you're an upper Championship side, this is the year to make the big push because there's going to be 3 of Palace, Everton, Wolves, Burnley, Luton and Sheff Utd in the Premier League relegation battle. 

Potentially Fulham and Bournemouth as well 

6 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If you're an upper Championship side, this is the year to make the big push because there's going to be 3 of Palace, Everton, Wolves, Burnley, Luton and Sheff Utd in the Premier League relegation battle. 

I've read this a few times but I'm still not sure of the general point you're trying to make, given the teams listed? 

Clubs will obviously want to get promoted if they have a genuine chance but not sure what those clubs, and they are a mixed bag, have to do with it?

15 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I've read this a few times but I'm still not sure of the general point you're trying to make, given the teams listed? 

Clubs will obviously want to get promoted if they have a genuine chance but not sure what those clubs, and they are a mixed bag, have to do with it?

Think the nut is suggesting it will be harder next season with at least 4 strong teams in the mix.

3 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Think the nut is suggesting it will be harder next season with at least 4 strong teams in the mix.

But in all likelihood it will probably be Luton and Sheff Utd plus one other and on paper those two are far weaker than Leicester, Leeds, and Southampton coming down, so I was confused, as it will probably easier to go up next season.