Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Personally I still don’t think it’s impossible to catch Villa/Tottenham. Is it likely? Probably not. Having said that I still think it’s what we should aim for. Aim for the sky and all that. A couple of defeats for them while we win ours isn’t extremely unlikely. Momentum can change quickly. Never mind the pressure that comes as well as the wind in the sails for the chasing clubs that plays with less pressure. A lot depends on our injury situation obviously. I think it’s a losers mentality to aim for less. I think Eddie and the team still aim high as well thankfully. 

5 minutes ago, Sima said:

Arteta always steps out of his technical area when an opposing player is running down the wing.

Cunt.

Just seen him almost jockey some of the West Ham players when the ball came near him. Cunt doesn't do it justice.

2 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Just seen him almost jockey some of the West Ham players when the ball came near him. Cunt doesn't do it justice.

Does it every game.

One my VAR pet hates, during the check why can't they get the pen situation ready to go soon as it's confirmed? You waste 90 seconds pissing about with an obvious onside, then you've got another minute at least before the player actually takes the pen. Another minute before the game kicks off again.

It's no fucking wonder we see 8 mins stoppage time regularly.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

2 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

West Ham look really shit, other than Kudus, can see he's on another level

Good for us tbh. They need to understand that losing Rice makes them weaker in the long run.

48 minutes ago, Sima said:

Arteta always steps out of his technical area when an opposing player is running down the wing.

Cunt.

<redacted as the weird little cunt apparently did get a ban because of previous antics, but STILL>, should have landmines put around his area the lego-haired little creep. 

Or maybe give him a collar like in Fortress... get his collar popped for being outside of the area for more than a few seconds. 

Edited by Elric