Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Poor Maidstone man. All that way in the cup and look like they're going to get a gubbing at Coventry. 

On ITV4 with the PL being on. Rubbish. 

We've 3 wins in 12 so its great to even be in the top 10 still nevermind being just 2 points from 7th. If anything it shows that a run of wins will get us to 7th and possibly 6th because the standard is pretty poor outside of the top 5. 

Just now, Decky said:

We've 3 wins in 12 so its great to even be in the top 10 still nevermind being just 2 points from 7th. If anything it shows that a run of wins will get us to 7th and possibly 6th because the standard is pretty poor outside of the top 5. 

Yup, completely agree. Think we'll go on a run with a strengthened squad and finish 7th. 

Bit annoying but I always expected West Ham to win another game this season. We just need to sort our own form out. We've got them, Brighton and Wolves all to come at SJP so it's all in our own hands. 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Five Haaland goals, four KdB assists.

They are having a party when I don't get points for it in FPL. Reminds me of when I had Pedro, he kept giving me 2 pts but scored a hat trick in the cup against a PL side.

Edited by Erikse