Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Of course the players rushing to the ref don't get booked. Some of the refs are crap but they don't help themselves by not booking players. 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Behind Liverpool, Arsenal are comfortably the most insufferable club in the country these days.

I’ve hated Liverpool my whole life but Arsenal are shading them at the minute! Truly classless team, manager & crowd…

Although saying that Turkey Teeth will no doubt piss me off tomorrow 😆

I absolutely hate Liverpool and Klopp but would rather they won the league than Arsenal . Thankfully Pep will save the day again like he always does .

Edited by Geogaddi

I think Arsenal are rapidly catching Liverpool as the club i detest the most. Horrid cunt of a manager, and some players you wouldn't get sick of kicking in the face over and over.

Wouldn't have minded to see Arsenal win the league if weren't for them being the biggest cry baby bitches since our home game against them this season

City for me again, I don't mind Pep.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Behind Liverpool, Arsenal are comfortably the most insufferable club in the country these days.

Pretty sure you're forgetting the 'long suffering' Man Utd?

I see Fernandez repeated this gesture of giving Rashford the penalty kick even though he's not the designated taker. Can you imagine Ferguson allowing that? 

Mind you I think Ferguson would have shifted Rashford on a while ago.