Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

HAHAHAHHA

Never a pen though. I despise this "clear and obvious" bullshit rule they introduced this season. The referees aren't good enough for it to be good for the game.

Just now, nufc123 said:

Clear yellow on Dalot. That is terrible ref. Pathetic.

Should also have given a yellow to Antony for having a go at the lino.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Antony desperate to beat the linesman up 

Thought that should have been a clear yellow for Antony. 

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

This post will backfire like crazy, and I will welcome the abuse but.. 

I'm a lot more confident in that team now that Rashford is out and Garnacho will play in his natural position. Antony will work like fuck too. 

3-1 loss. 

Check oot Frogstradamus owwa here 

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hope someone’s going to do a welfare check on our Froggy before the end of the match 

Just a friendly reminder that Froggy scoffed at us spending £60 million on Isak while they were spending the same on old man Casemiro, who has predictably turned into a statue in midfield already.

Was pretty smug at the time when they paid that money for him too - best DM in the world and all this stuff. Flo Perez very rarely gets it wrong.

£300m on Enzo Caicedo and Mudryk is absolutely insane man :lol:

Edited by Menace

Find it mad that a referee ca just just decide 'yeah, I'm going to let things go tonight, I'll keep my card in my pocket unless it's ridiculously bad or whatever' on a Wednesday night then the very same bloke says 'I'll need to nip this in the bud early and book a few early here or it's going to kick off' a few days later. There's no consistency at all from the same referees ffs. Forget about different refs in different games, the same blokes just arbitrarily decide how strict they're going to be on the hoof depending on who's playing and how they're feeling on the day.