Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

This is almost perfect so far. Man U have been appalling in most areas of the game but they might ruin Liverpool’s title run. Think that would be the funniest outcome provided Man U finish the season terribly 

Just now, Gawalls said:

I’d actually love Liverpool to win it the Klopp to fuck off so Man City know they never have a chance to beat them next season. I genuinely really don’t get why anyone would want them to win anything - we all have teams we hate and that’s fair enough, all part of the parcel but I hate everything Man City have done to cheat.

Yes but all they’ve really done is the modern equivalent of what Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool did to cement their place at the top table too. Liverpool were the Man City of the late 70’s and 80’s, they bought their dominance as much as anyone else. If you’re an age that doesn’t remember that, it doesn’t make the opinions of those who were less valid.

1 minute ago, geordie_b said:

If VAR had reviewed that goal and saw the Liverpool keeper had tipped the shot would the goal have stood AND red card?

No, they only review handballs in the area I think.

4 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

If VAR had reviewed that goal and saw the Liverpool keeper had tipped the shot would the goal have stood AND red card?

Ref could have blown before it went in no?

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

Can’t believe we let that cunt score against us twice in 10 minutes

Being down a man rubs salt in that wound too. I am still very bitter.

4 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

They wouldn't red card a failed attempt to stop the goal any more than they would a defender on the line who failed to prevent one with his hand.

4 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Yes but all they’ve really done is the modern equivalent of what Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool did to cement their place at the top table too. Liverpool were the Man City of the late 70’s and 80’s, they bought their dominance as much as anyone else. If you’re an age that doesn’t remember that, it doesn’t make the opinions of those who were less valid.

My feelings too