Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Imagine if they got Southgate man, he’d have them out buying that up and coming youngster Henderson from Ajax.

T-Rex arms in goal.

It would be a fucking hoot, be surprised if he saw out August.

53 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

He's a dead man walking, I just hope to fuck they appoint Southgate, even if it's just for the total meltdown from their arrogant set of cunt fan base 

Sincerely believe Ratcliffe is arrogant enough to do it thinking he knows football, and a few half decent results at international level is enough to ignore the massive failure at club level. It would be worth it even for the short time Southgate would inevitably last there.

Just a shame that Southgate doesn't seem to have the ego himself to think he could make something of Man U

Was at the Sydney derby last night. 96th minute equaliser followed by a 98th minute winner for Sydney. Joe Lolley looked like Messi out there :lol:

10 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Cunha goal yesterday was one of the best individual goals I can remember seeing

He’s been very very good every time I’ve seen him. Only that end product that has been missing a little bit too often. Seems to have done better lately. 

Sky building this title race up as the best ever.  We’re still 6 games out, could be done and dusted way before the final day.

16 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Aye I think Liverpool will have it wrapped up before the final day based on the three teams fixtures. Even more so now Liverpool are likely out of europe

Crazy thing is it's just as likely liverpool win the 2nd leg 4-0. Or 3-0 and win on penalties.

Edited by Joe1984

21 minutes ago, Sima said:

Sky building this title race up as the best ever.  We’re still 6 games out, could be done and dusted way before the final day.

Every season.  This is the best PL season Eva etc etc.  I've actually found the quality of football to be poor.

Just now, El Prontonise said:

Every season.  This is the best PL season Eva etc etc.  I've actually found the quality of football to be poor.

Fine.

City march endlessly on towards their umpteenth consecutive title in the most one sided title race ever.

Sky. Believe in boredom.

Better? 😄

Hard to sum the season up really, feel like a lot of teams are undeservedly over-performing and a couple are undeservedly underperforming (in terms of points on both counts). For example, Wolves have been fucked over multiple times.  Man U should be nowhere near where they are and I don’t think Liverpool should be fighting for the league title either. Arsenal deserve to be fighting for it, despite being dickheads. Man City have been worse than their usual level but they can afford to. Spurs’ early season form has carried them through to this point, based on post-January they must be way below CL qualifying form. That immediate bounce they got from a manager who let them play attacking football isn’t going to be there next season. Villa deserve to be fighting for CL football