Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I think of all the teams that where still in Europe, I want Villa to be the ones to get knocked out the most.

Not because of Villa particularly, but mainly because I don't want the Conference League to become an English playground with clubs like Villa, West Ham and even us winning it year on year, which could happen due to the financial disparity between England and other leagues, as that's not what the competition was created for.

It was made for clubs like Klaksvik, which was the best story of this European season.

Edited by 54

1 minute ago, 54 said:

I think of all the teams that where still in Europe, I want Villa to be the ones to get knocked out the most.

Not because of Villa particularly, but mainly because I don't want the Conference League to become an English playground with clubs like Villa, West Ham and even us winning it year on year, which could happen due to the financial disparity between England and other leagues, as that's not what the competition was created for.

It was made for clubs like Klaksvik, which was the best story of this European season.

Fuck Klaksvik or whatever the fuck. I want to win a trophy before I die and this is our best shot atm.

3 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Fuck Klaksvik or whatever the fuck. I want to win a trophy before I die and this is our best shot atm.

I'm not saying I don't, I'm just saying I don't want English clubs to dominate it :lol:

Who’s the TNT commentator cunt and why does he hate Villa so much

Did he arrive back home from work early one night and find a Villa fan balls deep in his wife or what 

Edited by bobbydazzla

Who'd have thunk removing a tie break element from these ties would lead to more, usually cagey and tired football whilst further tiring already tired players and increase the chances of games being settled on the lottery of penalites.

Edited by Wolfcastle

23 minutes ago, 54 said:

We haven't made any competition our playground. If anyone has, it's Spain. 

4 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

We haven't made any competition our playground. If anyone has, it's Spain. 

Well City have in the PL... 😅