Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

6 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Pen for Man u

Maguire hooks his arms around the defender's hand and falls to the ground... penalty. [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Is it luck when they’ve done it for two seasons on the spin now?

Is it luck when Man U are consistently one of the spawniest sets of cunts in the league? Yes :lol:

Edited by Elric

6 minutes ago, Elric said:

Is it luck when Man U are consistently one of the spawniest sets of cunts in the league? Yes :lol:

Hang on. You think we were lucky tonight? :lol:

10 minutes ago, OCK said:

Wes Foderingham must have won a competition to play a season in the Premier League. [emoji38]

He's stopped this from being a cricket score. He's been brilliant. 

29 minutes ago, OCK said:

Maguire hooks his arms around the defender's hand and falls to the ground... penalty. [emoji38]

OK... Let's pretend the pen wasn't given then... What happened after the pen? :lol: we should have had a goal, not a pen. 

12 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Christ even Hojlund scoring 

Just the 21 year old kid's 14th goal of the season, and he missed a brave few games through injury. Great return if you ask me. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Just the 21 year old kid's 14th goal of the season, and he missed a brave few games through injury. Great return if you ask me. 

:lol: finally got ya

Liverpool getting done in the Merseyshite game is absolutely glorious, it's massively cheered me up from our shit show at Palace knowing that Klopp's farewell tour bus has lost another wheel.

So glad we aren't going to be dealing with a klopp love in nearing the end of the season.

Gonna go out with a whimper. Off you fuck you arrogant prick

13 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Actually surprising how poor Liverpool look right now, so many players out of form which is strange, Salah especially looks as though he’s given up?

Salah has looked fucked since he came back from that injury. Could see him getting flogged to Saudi in the summer. 

Conceded first in something like half their games. Bit like us injuries and rushing players back out of full fitness and form has killed them. Very enjoyable.

Salah looks like his legs are going IMO, I doubt you get a strong full season out of him again. He’s ruined fantasy football for me.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Conceded first in something like half their games. Bit like us injuries and rushing players back out of full fitness and form has killed them. Very enjoyable.

21 games apparently. Just FYI. 󠀠

2 hours ago, black_n_white said:

Actually surprising how poor Liverpool look right now, so many players out of form which is strange, Salah especially looks as though he’s given up?

I think they have been really struggling with the amount of games this season. Maybe the new boys can't keep up as much as the players they had in earlier seasons. They've also had injuries to key players who are usually never injured, and they haven't yet been able to come back in full form after the injury.

Edited by Erikse