Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Still think we will finish above them and Man U, huge pressure on Man U tomorrow and I think we will beat Brighton sat but no idea about game at Old Trafford, a draw would do and beat Brentford. Can't see Chelsea winning remaining 3 games, Brighton away won't be a pushover for them

I’m a never seen anything as meek as this West Ham performance since I watched that episode of Superstore where Sandra agrees to lose her boyfriend to Carol in a game of rock, papers, scissors.

Fuck this, I’m off to hoover the house.

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

It's easy to see why their fans want Moyes gone...

It's the lack of any future that kills you.

Even a shit progressive manager is trying to move things in the right direction.

This is as good as its going to get under Moyes, and while that's not terrible, when West Ham fans see Newcastle, Villa, even Brighton playing a much better brand of football it must be fairly annoying.

I'm not sure JL is the correct appointment though.

Pretty confident Man United, Chelsea and ourselves will all drop more points before the season is out.

After the season we've had, nice to have some skin in the game though.

20 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Switched the Chelsea vs West Ham game off. West Ham were pissing me off.

It's a classic Moyes performance. 2-2 against Liverpool last game. Now this :lol:

13 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

It's easy to see why their fans want Moyes gone...

I used to get so bored of other fans telling us we were lucky to have Pardew because of that European finish. Same shit applies to Moyes. Scraping wins in between hammerings and awful football isn’t fun. 

2 minutes ago, Menace said:

They've got a decent team on paper too - another manager actually gets them doing very well.

Bowen the only one looking like he's up for it, but he's trying to do everything himself, it all just looks so discombobulated

If you can put up with their owners they're a very attractive proposition for managers are West Ham

Do find it funny how much money they've spent and they're still relying on Antonio as their striker

1 minute ago, Menace said:

They've got a decent team on paper too - another manager actually gets them doing very well.

Crazy they didn’t do better with a midfield involving Rice and Paqueta. That’s a top class midfield .

2 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Bowen the only one looking like he's up for it, but he's trying to do everything himself, it all just looks so discombobulated

A rarely used or seen word. Can't help saying it, in my head, in the style of Blackadder

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, nufc4eva said:

Still think we will finish above them and Man U, huge pressure on Man U tomorrow and I think we will beat Brighton sat but no idea about game at Old Trafford, a draw would do and beat Brentford. Can't see Chelsea winning remaining 3 games, Brighton away won't be a pushover for them

7 points with a draw at OT will be enough unless Man Utd win vs Arsenal, Palace away and Brighton away. Chelsea won't catch up with our GD.

Edited by Erikse