Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Posted (edited)

El Kaabi has been class.

His movement and runs have been sensational.

Edited by KaKa

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Villa getting utterly trounced is oddly amusing, they're truly staggering over the line. They'll get 4th but not sure they'll win another game the rate they're going

I can see them really falling off the pace next season in the premiership with champions league football.

Just now, black_n_white said:

I can see them really falling off the pace next season in the premiership with champions league football.

Hopefully 

I love that Olympiacos are heading through, not because of Villa particularly, though that is glorious on its own, but because the Conference League was made for clubs like them, in order to give them and their fans nights like tonight, something that would likely very rarely happen in even the Europa League.

They're a great and historic club, and one that is in the shadow of the behemoth of the other 5 league's through no fault of their own, and the fact they have an epic night ahead is great for the health wider of European football.

9 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Villa are such a boring club, actually can’t believe they are forth in the league.

Tbf they've played some cracking football at times this season. They just look completely jiggered now.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

I love that Olympiacos are heading through, not because of Villa particularly, though that is glorious on its own, but because the Conference League was made for clubs like them, in order to give them and their fans nights like tonight, something that would likely very rarely happen in even the Europa League.

They're a great and historic club, and one that is in the shadow of the behemoth of the other 5 league's through no fault of their own, and the fact they have an epic night ahead is great for the health wider of European football.

Agree. First Greek side in a European final since Ajax near Panathinaikos in 1971. Great to see.