Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Luton’s historical home kits are very confusing to me. I am obviously unwilling to google the logic behind it, but either way I’m not sure I could abide an orange and blue home kit. I only remember them wearing white from our matches in the 90s. 

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Luton_Town/Luton_Town.htm

Anyway, fuck Mike Ashley. 

Edited by SEMTEX

1 minute ago, SEMTEX said:

Luton’s historical home kits are very confusing to me. I am obviously unwilling to google the logic behind it, but either way I’m not sure I could abide an orange and blue home kit. I only remember them wearing white from our matches in the 90s. 

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Luton_Town/Luton_Town.htm

Anyway, fuck Mike Ashley. 

Looking at it, did easyJet and their links to Luton airport at the time push them to switch “back” to orange?

6 minutes ago, Shak said:
6 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Quite a few longer balls in this game... but also less diving, which is nice

Massive dive just now :lol:

Well, the quantity is less at least :lol:

10 minutes ago, Shak said:

Friend is a big Coventry fan, his brother just text me to say he's turned the game off and is sitting at the end of the garden with no phone :lol:

It would be too cruel for you to go round and shout that they won in stoppage time.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

It would be too cruel for you to go round and shout that they won in stoppage time.

It's a two hour drive so not an option.

Also he'd legitimately kill me and I could have no complaints :lol:

1 hour ago, Shak said:

Friend is a big Coventry fan, his brother just text me to say he's turned the game off and is sitting at the end of the garden with no phone :lol:

I turned off our game against Brighton in the 85th minute. Sat in the toilet, then went back to turn on the tv minutes later thinking it was over, only to see Bruno standing on the advertising board and seeing the score was 4-1.

Edited by nufcjb