Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

On 27/09/2023 at 19:08, Paullow said:

Unless Dummett gets 'injured' in the warm up and it was just a front.

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I mean, we all saw this coming aye? :lol: He's like Barthez without the shot-stopping ability. 

Ten Hag even had him previously and still bought him. Idiot. 

How much did they pay for Onana?  If if was more than half a million then they have been robbed.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Amazing how the tables have turned man. Can't get enough of it :lol:

Has Froggy been on tonight?  Not trying to sound clever but his opinion would be insightful.  He loves Ten Haag doesn't he?

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Has Froggy been on tonight?  Not trying to sound clever but his opinion would be insightful.  He loves Ten Haag doesn't he?

Think he popped in.

Not sure how he feels though.

Sacking ten Hag will only lead to further chaos surely?

The club just seems to be rotten at its core. Till they fix issues behind the scenes can't see anything changing.

3 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Doesn't look good 

Apparently a fan ran onto the pitch to tell the ref to stop the game, then about another dozen fans did the same and the game was stopped.   

Hope the fan is ok. But you're right it doesn't look good. 

So where did all the Onana passing stats posts on twitter go? They were everywhere after the first 2-3 games in the PL.:lol: "Fantastic distribution, so much better than de Gea" yada yada. It seemed as if they thought that they had signed the new Manuel Neuer.

Edited by Erikse

I think Van Gaal has it right about them: the focus of the people who run the show is much more about the global business than the football. 

Still, never a safe bet to write off Manchester United. With that said, I really enjoyed that. The way the happiness gets sucked out is chef’s kiss.

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Aye. Ten Hag has had to deal with a wild amount of shite at this club. Not even close to turning on him. He can't get his full team on the pitch. 

Saying that, the decision to swap De Gea for Onana though could be the costly one. I can't remember ever hating a new signing more. He was supposed to bring calm to the backline and he's done the opposite. He's a disaster. 

Don't get me started on Rashford. Anonymous since he got his new contract. The higher ups at this club will never learn.