Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

36 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Every single time I watch Darwin Nunez play he is as average as anyone I've seen in the PL. He's no better than someone like Juan Pablo Angel or James Beattie.

Complete rubbish 😂😂😂

31 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Half time interviews with managers :anguish:

The day they copy short-form Cricket and interview players midmatch as they’re playing, I’m out 

Edited by gbandit

If Nunez had that killer edge mentally in front of goal he’d literally have it all, literally a drop of composure away from being one of the best strikers in the world imo. Almost everything else about his game is elite.

Edited by Nine

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

I thought he looked brilliant bar the finishing for long spells last season. I know scoring is quite an important part of being a forward :lol: 

I would even go as far to say he looked a better footballer than Haaland outside of the box. By that, I mean his all round play, touch, dribbling off both feet, decent in the channels. 

This season. It seems like with every game without a goal. He gets more and more desperate and his game gets worse and worse. He looks like a right donkey the last 4-5 games I’ve seen him. 

So annoying he has been like prime R9 against us the last two games at SJP :lol: 

His xG+xA per 90 numbers are ridiculous both last season and this. Above Haaland this season, shame he only seems to be able to finish against us. :lol:

Think he'll be an absolute beast if he gets more confident and his finishing clicks, obviously hope he keeps struggling as long as he's at Liverpool.

54 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

There's the inevitable Real winner after 11 minutes were added on. The officials didn't even try to hide their agenda today.

Only saw bits of the second half but that was ridiculous. The ref was even looking at Bellingham being 'fouled' couple of metres away and rightly didn't react but VAR screws him over.