Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

27 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

They've already got more points, but I think this lot at their worst are the worst I've seen in the league. More hapless than Derby and the Mackems, definitely.

Just had a look out of curiosity; Derby won 1 match, drew 8. Lost 8 games by 4 goals or more. 

4-0 v Spurs (a) 

6-0 v Liverpool (a)

5-0 v Arsenal (a)

5-0 v West Ham (h)

6-1 v Chelsea (a)

6-0 v Villa (h)

6-2 v Arsenal (h)

4-0 v Reading (h)

Sheffield United have won 3 and drawn 4 in 27 pretty much as they've lost this. But they've been humped by 4 goals or more 6 times already with 11 games to go.

8-0 v Newcastle (h)

5-0 v Arsenal (a)

5-0 v Burnley (a)

5-0 v Villa (h)

5-0 v Brighton (h)

Currently 5-0 v Arsenal (h) in 40 minutes.

They've still got to go to Anfield and up here when we hopefully have most of our players back. This is their 3rd consecutive home game where they've conceded 5 goals. Embarrassing. 

Edited by HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Rice fits Arsenal like a glove. Pleased he didn't go to City or Chelsea. 

He’s fucking class man. I think it’s mental how a lot of people don’t rate him 

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

They've still got to go to Anfield and up here when we hopefully have most of our players back. This is their 3rd consecutive home game where they've conceded 5 goals. Embarrassing. 

Didn’t they start the year with 3 home games in a row where they conceded 5? Villa, Brighton and someone in the cup, I think. Horrendous. 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Didn’t they start the year with 3 home games in a row where they conceded 5? Villa, Brighton and someone in the cup, I think. Horrendous. 

Brighton in the FA Cup, aye. 20 goals conceded in 315 minutes of football in front of your own supporters. Hilariously shit.

6 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Just had a look out of curiosity; Derby won 1 match, drew 8. Lost 8 games by 4 goals or more. 

4-0 v Spurs (a) 

6-0 v Liverpool (a)

5-0 v Arsenal (a)

5-0 v West Ham (h)

6-1 v Chelsea (a)

6-0 v Villa (h)

6-2 v Arsenal (h)

4-0 v Reading (h)

Sheffield United have won 3 and drawn 4 in 27 pretty much as they've lost this. But they've been humped by 4 goals or more 6 times already with 11 games to go.

8-0 v Newcastle (h)

5-0 v Arsenal (a)

5-0 v Burnley (a)

5-0 v Villa (h)

5-0 v Brighton (h)

Currently 5-0 v Arsenal (h) in 40 minutes.

Always annoyed me that 4 of those 11 points Derby got were against us.

11 minutes ago, Funtime Frankie said:

They will be close at end of season with both the most goals conceded at 89 and worst goal difference at -69

Swindon conceded 100 (though in a 22 team PL)

As if Wilder can be arsed with this :lol: he's never going to emulate anywhere near his first spell, even if you love the club etc surely you'd not want to stand there getting absolutely legged over every week.