Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

3 minutes ago, Flip said:

was booked fwiw.

Fair enough. My point still stands, mind. Seems to get away with at least one yellow card offence a game. Before actually getting booked. 

Outstanding player. Genuinely world class. Gets away with murder, though and it was the same at Real Madrid. 

Seems like some players reputation proceeds them  and some get away with it somehow. Like Scholes back in the day. 

Just now, Heron said:

Disgraceful decision that first Rashford goal.

There’s no possible way you can run directly through on goal, a yard from the ball, draw the keeper out so your teammate can finish easily, and not be offside. Makes absolutely no sense at all. 

Just now, Unbelievable said:

I’m absolutely livid at the ref and VAR, and I’m not even a City fan whose team have just lost a derby against their arch rival :lol:

Im livid cause VAR just changed how to read the rule of interference. The linesman was right and VAR just said naw fuck that.

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Fair enough. My point still stands, mind. Seems to get away with at least one yellow card offence a game. Before actually getting booked. 

Outstanding player. Genuinely world class. Gets away with murder, though and it was the same at Real Madrid. 

Seems like some players reputation proceeds them  and some get away with it somehow. Like Scholes back in the day. 

Fernandinho used to drag players down on the counter every week too [emoji38]

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Plays right at the limit. Fernandinho was another one that made 200 fouls per game and was never booked.

Missed first 30mins of todays match and the only clear bookable offence was the one he got a booking for. Mind, I’m not sure of the penalty as we didn’t get great replays here.

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

Gonna be hard to get past these if we meet them in the final. Need to put in a performance of the season.

Not being negative as I genuinely believe it but at the minute I feel they are a better team than us.

Just now, Flip said:

Plays right at the limit. Fernandinho was another one that made 200 fouls per game and was never booked.

Missed first 30mins of todays match and the only clear bookable offence was the one he got a booking for. Mind, I’m not sure of the penalty as we didn’t get great replays here.

One of those that VAR wouldn’t overturn. Depending on the onfield decision. Not a pen, I didn’t think. 

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Not being negative as I genuinely believe it but at the minute I feel they are a better team than us.

So they fucking should be. Biggest club in the country and one of the biggest in the world. They’ve spent over a billion quid in a decade FFS :lol: