Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Kulusevski is some player mind, has all the mental attributes that Madison completely lacks and would be brilliant on our right side

They got him really cheaply. Great business 

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Kulusevski is some player mind, has all the mental attributes that Madison completely lacks and would be brilliant on our right side

He’s been poor for a while now mind.

Edited by SUPERTOON

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Cannot begin to describe how sweet it’ll feel if they lose the title due to the points we took from them that game 

Would be great. Could imagine Arteta spending all summer waking up in a fury in the middle of the night. 😄

Just now, gbandit said:

Feel like it’s a very strong indicator that de Zerbi is off and probably has already lined up his next move 

I am unconvinced, Brighton have a very good setup and i think it clearly made Potter look a bit better than he was and De Zerbi looked incredible for a while. Both are definitely good coaches, and all clubs should try and put them in similar well throught through positions where they can replicate the success, but what will happen is De Zerbi well get the Man U job or something and immediately implode. 

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Kulu has been largely poor since Conte left imo. 

Looks a middling winger tbh classic 7 goals a season mid tabler, maybe wrong

Just now, The College Dropout said:

He’s a talent. But it’s not hooking up. When he first joined he looked a wonderful playmaker. 

Admittedly don't watch Spurs every week but most times I watch them, he's a big threat, strong as an ox, great mentality. Perhaps the switch to Ange isn't working for him but I thought they got him really cheap.

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

He’s a talent. But it’s not hooking up. When he first joined he looked a wonderful playmaker. 

Yeah fair, i remember did look really good for a bit i am maybe being unfair,