Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Shame that wasn't the late game as get the feeling this Forest game is going to be a snooze fest 

Edited by joeyt

39 minutes ago, pubteam said:

Got to love the complete lack of consistency from referees.

Surely that’s part of the game? Know your referee and adjust your approach accordingly.

8 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Shame that wasn't the late game as get the feeling this Forest game is going to be a snooze fest 

Why you'd choose a massive forgone conclusion for this slot is beyond me. I know we couldn't have the north London Derby but still, howay.

27 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

So Gordon’s goal against Arsenal has literally become the reason why they’ve lost the league to Man City [emoji38]

no that's the Arsenal narrative, that they were robbed of 3 points 

in reality they never looked like scoring in that game - had Gordon's goal been disallowed they might have gotten a point at best 

Always think of the Olympiacos-Newcastle compilation that started with screenshots from Olympiacos fans on here when I hear Welcome to the Jungle :lol:

Iraola has got Bournemouth their highest ever top flight points total, he still has 3 games to go.

They went through a period at the beginning of the season where players struggled to adjust to his style of play but since then they have been excellent, really good football too.

12 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Forest might surprise you all. Looking forward to seeing what MGW can do against Man City.

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Forest might surprise you all. Looking forward to seeing what MGW can do against Man City.

I’ve got a feeling Forest might win 

As good as Murillo has been this season I'd still rather have Adarabioyo on a free on a higher wage rather than spend any money on him. 

He's quite short for a CB as well, we need some height in our back line if we're going to be having Tino, Trippier and Hall in there at any given time. 

46 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

image.thumb.png.681a0f404bffe104dc5b62efe57fac27.png

This is what VAR is for.  Awful decision by the ref in real time 

Well to be fair it's not like he's looking right at it with a clear view.

Oh wait... 🤣

Edited by Joe1984