Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

To us hopefully 

We have the guy that's going to get us a bunch of these guys when they are less than £10 million, like he did at Brighton, so no need! :D

Just now, KaKa said:

We have the guy that's going to get us a bunch of these guys when they are less than £10 million, like he did at Brighton, so no need! :D

Ha true, I really love Mitoma though he’s special. He does everything right, an incredible talent 

Amazing goal by Mitoma, so cool and calm. If I was a Liverpool supporter (and I know a few) I'd be very worried this season, an aging squad, out of self belief and low on confidence, it's going to be a long 2nd half of the season.

7 minutes ago, Flip said:

Darwin Nunez, the worst flop of all times? I mean he’s even worse than Antony.

Think Carroll is worse. If you adjust his fee for transfer fee inflation it's over £100m in today's market :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Ha true, I really love Mitoma though he’s special. He does everything right, an incredible talent 

Yeah, he's class. That perfect ball he whipped into March with the outside of his boot a few moments earlier was exceptional. Seems to have it all.

They paid less than £3 million for him man ... honestly, there are so many players out there if you know what you're doing, like Brighton clearly do. Absolutely ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

Bizzare tactics from Klopp, keeping Gakpo up front and Nunez wide is baffling to me 

He needs a humbling with his antics, wonder if the pressure is getting to him. They have some big players out injured, see them moving up the table at some point, but I hope not.

Just now, KaKa said:

Yeah, he's class. That perfect ball he whipped into March with the outside of his boot a few moments earlier was exceptional. Seems to have it all.

They paid less than £3 million for him man ... honestly, there are so many players out there if you know what you're doing, like Brighton clearly do. Absolutely ridiculous. 

Yeah their recruitment is absolutely incredible, you’d be looking at plus 50m for mitoma right now, insane business 

Just now, The Bonk said:

He needs a humbling with his antics, wonder if the pressure is getting to him. They have some big players out injured, see them moving up the table at some point, but I hope not.

It does remind me of the last season of his at Dortmund. He isn’t helped by the board but why buy Gakpo when you need a midfielder so badly 

After having to put up with the media wanfest and the 'quadruple' talk all last season this is absolutely glorious. Honestly this whole season feels like it's been written purely for my personal enjoyment. 

Just now, KaKa said:

Would love to see their player acquisition strategy, probably have some ridiculous data modelling to unearth these gems.