Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

The Forest fans who traipsed to this game must be over the moon with their passionate and frenetic attempts to get back into this. One half chance in 80 minutes. Heap of shite.

They had two golden chances in the first half. 

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Golden ffs. Only one I remember hit that plank Surridge standing in the way, probably goes in like.

It definitely goes in. :lol: the defence and keeper were wrong footed.

Johnson was clean through as well and hit it straight at the keeper. He should have scored. 

Hard game this for Forest. They realistically had no chance. 

Meh. 

Man U are good at the min, can't expect it to be gifted to us. 

Hope we're on our game at Wembley and these cunts underestimate us.  Honestly wouldn't like to guess what way it'll go. 

I think we can do them if we put our chances away but definitely not naive enough to think it's going to be anything other than a fuckin big stressful 90 mins. 

Edited by Wilson

Just now, Froggy said:

It definitely goes in. :lol: the defence and keeper were wrong footed.

Johnson was clean through as well and hit it straight at the keeper. He should have scored. 

Hard game this for Forest. They realistically had no chance. 

Forgot about the Johnson one. Hardly golden, he just hit it straight at him from an angle. They lost this with a poor result in the first game but at the least as a fan, i'd have expected a bit mor, they were mentally beaten before they started.

Just now, The Prophet said:

There's nothing between us and this Man United team like. They have more quality in the final third, but it should be a really even contest overall.

If both teams are full strength and produce their best, you'd probably have to give them the edge but the way we're able to defend, I give us a chance against most teams.

3 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

If both teams are full strength and produce their best, you'd probably have to give them the edge but the way we're able to defend, I give us a chance against most teams.

Could easily see it going the distance. I hope not, I'd be an absolute wreck during a shootout.

The only Man U players im concerned about are Rashford and Casemiro. 

We’re more than enough of a match for them and they are going to be bricking it as much as we are.

This is not the serial winners team of the 1990s by a long chalk. They haven’t got that same winners mentality dyed throughout the team.

We have a fucking great chance here. 

You can say that there’s a lot of pressure on us because of how long we’ve waited for a trophy but I feel like even though the League Cup itself doesn’t mean a huge amount to Man U, us becoming a serious threat puts pressure on the tie for them. If we win, it transforms the mentality of the club and fast tracks us even quicker to success which I’m sure Man U would be desperate to slow down for as long as possible 

9 minutes ago, Decky said:

Them playing Barcelona 3 days before the final is massive, especially if its still tight between them after the first leg.

An injury to Casemeiro to keep him out would be very beneficial for us

24 minutes ago, LV said:

The only Man U players im concerned about are Rashford and Casemiro. 

We’re more than enough of a match for them and they are going to be bricking it as much as we are.

This is not the serial winners team of the 1990s by a long chalk. They haven’t got that same winners mentality dyed throughout the team.

We have a fucking great chance here. 

If you're not concerned about Bruno Fernandes you have some serious problems. :lol: you stop him, you stop Rashford. 

9 minutes ago, Froggy said:

If you're not concerned about Bruno Fernandes you have some serious problems. :lol: you stop him, you stop Rashford. 

He won’t even be the best Bruno on the pitch

But yeah, you’re right. I did forget about him too.