Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

13 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Arsenal were a bit of a basketcase for a good 5/6 years. The job Arteta has done to get them where they are now is quite big tbh.

True. But individually I thought he looked past it, after a decent game or two to start. Seemed totally shot and I think their fans were fed up with him and all. He was early in the Arteta revoltution, I suppose. 

Looks like prime Willian from his Chelsea days, this season. 

Just remembered Fulham also conceded a 93rd minute winner against Man Utd (Garnacho) just before the World Cup. Hopefully not same again against one of the better sides.

Edited by Paullow

Just now, SAK said:

Fulham signed for £20m, reckon £35m  as he’ll be 28 in a few months.

He signed a 5 year deal, he has been tearing it up all season and prices are getting more and more out of hand. If he was to be sold. Not a chance he moves for £35m, IMO. 

Just now, Paullow said:

Just realised Fulham also conceded a 93rd minute winner against Man Utd (Garnacho) just before the World Cup. Hopefully not same again against one of the better sides.

This years Palace. Always dropping points in the last minute.

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

He signed a 5 year deal, he has been tearing it up all season and prices are getting more and more out of hand. If he was to be sold. Not a chance he moves for £35m, IMO. 

What do I know about value of anything, paid top whack for my house just before the market turned😂

What was disappointing is that in the second half they were moving the ball really quickly and causing Fulham, a very good defensive side, problems. Still, a few more results like that and the pressure will mount on them and Potter