Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

47 minutes ago, Andybiotics said:

Been saying this for years.

Much prefer the Semi-Finals to be at a neutral club ground, so when you do reach the Final, it seems a big deal when you get to play at Wembley. 

Agree with the sentiment, but now that we have FFP it gives unfair (sure not a lot) extra income to the hosting club.

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Looks to me Sheff Utd section which is strange as must be first Wembley cup tie for years

They've been tons of times in the past ten years. Lost every game they've played.

Trust me... I've been there with my dad ?

Just now, BlazeT44 said:

They've been tons of times in the past ten years. Lost every game they've played.

Trust me... I've been there with my dad ?

Edit: read this wrong in my pissed state. They've been wembley tons but mainly play offs 

50 minutes ago, Andybiotics said:

Been saying this for years.

Much prefer the Semi-Finals to be at a neutral club ground, so when you do reach the Final, it seems a big deal when you get to play at Wembley. 

Takes away all the magic of getting there.

Should be Villa/Old Trafford like it used to be.

Exactly 15 years to the day that Wrexham where relegated from the Football League. Looking forward to this game, as Boreham Wood are no mugs, and are guaranteed a playoff spot if they win.

Just now, joeyt said:

:lol: Blackburn just scored from their player punching the ball in the net from 8 about yards out

Thankfully it's been disallowed

Yeah, thankfully from a integrity point of view, although I do hope Bburn win from a playoff perspective (keeping a certain team out of them).