Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Said it once, will say it again. Ferandes is such a horrible cheating little rat, like.

I'm an honourary Seagull this afternoon, as my boss is a Brighton fan and is down there at the game today.

Edited by TK-421

Do really enjoy watching Brighton’s CBs just standing with the ball until they are pressed and then just passing right through it. It’s not been the most exciting game but it’s been interesting.

The whole Brighton winning the cup and knocking us down a European competition shouldn't really apply anymore. We should defo finish above Villa and Spurs now, and if we were to finish 6th if would almost certainly be behind Liverpool and Brighton, in which case it would still be Europa (in a pretty worse case scenario). So aye, Man Utd vs Man City might have a bigger feel about it, but think I would like to see Brighton win just to offer a potential bit of distraction to their league form down the line.

4 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Wonder what McClaren  brings to their set up these days.he's like a fucking statue every time you see him

A reminder to the players save half your salary for when you retire, otherwise you’ll have to move into coaching and become exactly like him.

2 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Unreasonably annoyed by man utd’s crest being inside a shield on their kit. No doubt for no reason other than production convenience / cost. 

It looks disgusting however it’s displayed.