Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

28 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Can’t be arsed to look it up, maybe someone knows the answer to this:

The game is in injury time, and the ref misses a penalty call.  VAR is reviewing it, and spots that there should be a pen - but the ball doesn’t go out of play at any point and the ref blows the final whistle.

Can the final whistle be cancelled to go back and review the VAR?

Yes it has happened, funnily enough, in a game between Brighton and Man United.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54215333

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

:lol: I was inferring that was me.

It's a South Park reference. 

:lol: I got the reference I just assumed you were saying it was me, particularly with it not being far off the mark right now.

Now the manager openly disagreeing with his best remaining defender in public. Truly dark times.

This Man City final is hanging over them like an executioner’s axe.

I'm an utter caveman and women should feck off back to Women's football, i don't care that's chauvinistic. It's not about their ability, lack of or whether they can talk like Keane, Carragher or Neville, i simply don't care.

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

I'm an utter caveman and women should feck off back to Women's football, i don't care that's chauvinistic. It's not about their ability, lack of or whether they can talk like Keane, Carragher or Neville, i simply don't care.

:bob:

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

I wrote that ages ago, i didn't post it [emoji38][emoji38]

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

Is he fucking kidding with this interview. Just take the L like a man, slap heed.

Not a single manager up there can credit the opposition, apart from our own Eddie. They're all terrible, classless losers.

1 minute ago, Bimpy474 said:

:lol:

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Not a single manager up there can credit the opposition, apart from our own Eddie. They're all terrible, classless losers.

It’s so incredibly annoying to listen to. Just say it was a close game, they are a good team, and keep it moving