Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, duo said:

I hate Dermot Gallagher - I don't understand how he's on TV. He's just a mouth piece for Refs.  Utter tosh saying the VAR decision today was a clear and obvious error - it took an age to decide.

I still haven’t forgotten the time he claimed he had a really strong Irish accent, and hid it for TV. Was absolutely bizarre 

I wouldn't have reacted if Lindelof hadn't moved his hand as it was into his body and he needs to have his arm/hand somewhere, but the fact that he reacts to it by hitting the ball into his own face ( :lol: ) it has to be a penalty, even if it's unintentional, surely? 

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Jenas too arrogant to back down, pathetic 

He's been an imposter his entire career. At least with the likes of Savage, they're treated as figures of fun, with Jenas he talks like and is viewed as someone who was a really good player.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

He's been an imposter his entire career. At least with the likes of Savage, they're treated as figures of fun, with Jenas he talks like and is viewed as someone who was a really good player.

100%.

Couldn't agree more.

Must have a fucking brilliant agent, mind. Much like Micah Richards 

That's never ever a foul. 

What gives a goalkeeper the god given right to be anywhere they want to be?

That never gets given against an outfield player. 

Jenas is a total weasel. Seems to think he can speak with authority on fucking everything the cunt. All I remember is one half decent season and the little wanker going missing for the rest of his career.