Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

19 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I see that SNP cunt John Nicholson who was trying everything to stop the takeover and have it investigated has lost his seat in the election. 

Karma bitch. Such a shame.

Posted (edited)

This has been very effective for me so just thought I'd share: if you're English but not really arsed about international football, a very fine way to wind up the NE glory hunters of libpewl and citeh etc. who are England fans is to tell them that you support Spain

Edited by OpenC

42 minutes ago, OpenC said:

This has been very effective for me so just thought I'd share: if you're English but not really arsed about international football, a very fine way to wind up the NE glory hunters of libpewl and citeh etc. who are England fans is to tell them that you support Spain

I grew up in the Midlands after leaving the NE at an early age so had plenty of people supporting clubs from London and the NW. I can't imagine growing up in the NE and doing the same. Absolute wronguns.

On 04/07/2024 at 23:30, gdm said:

Who are the 5 Newcastle players? Hall, Miley, Tino is 21 dunno if he counts 

By sheer force of buying every fucker they can land their hands on, Chelsea are 4th.

The financial state of football is crazy. I feel like all leagues are one season away from collapsing if any sponsorship deal or TV revenue disappears.