Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

If anyone wants a little pick me up, a sleepless scroll of Reddit has led me to discover we're so in arsenal fans heads that rather than discussing their own club's qualification for the CL knockouts, their top post on r/gunners is currently a misty-eyed Bruno. :lol:   Imagine getting so worked up over a club you consistently claim is so beneath you. Little creeps.

Presumably because I've shared their sub before it's only going to pop up in my feed even more so time to mute so I don't become as bad as them. 

1 hour ago, Checko said:

What would your Arsenal one be?

As for my positive thing about Sunderland... I think white stripes on a shirt look good.

I agreed with the guy who said Saka seems like a nice guy. Might have mentioned their good transport links too. Would have probably felt compelled to mention that that probably helped them move from South London.

Norwich and Ipswich arguing over who is more obsessed. Enjoy peering into other local rivalries, my Norwich fan mate absolutely spitting venom when she mentions "Ipshit". Ipswich fans did the old fireworks outside a hotel the Norwich players may have been staying at trick as well. 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Thats a shame, he’s grown over the years from a pundit I found fairly unbearable to being one of my favourites now 

Really hope there isn’t a bad reason for this. Probably my favourite ex-Arsenal player. Not a lot of competition tbf.

45 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I'm not much of a conspiracy guy, but it is kind of strange.. How does luck not even out with them, how do they keep getting these decisions their way?

Aye, I’d seen Goldbridge banging on about it on Twitter so put the highlights on when I got back from the match.

Weird how it wasn’t included.

5 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Loads of speculation he’s off to Sky full time.

Happy if that’s the reason.

Just seems genuine and open-minded. Of course he loves Arsenal but he doesn’t pull bullshit like that Keown mixed XI or Gary Neville’s transparent agenda. A grassroots guy who loves football.

They're on a 78 point total for their 38 rolling games. IIRC the best we've had under Howe is 76 and ours is currently 66 (mainly because of that slump before the EFL final and our tough start this season)

Edited by Kid Icarus