Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Just now, The Bonk said:

How? Of all the influencers, douchebags and other notable famous pricks, you think the both of them are twats? 

Many others are twats too. There's no twat hierarchy.

They're cartoon characters, man.

I hate ryan reynolds cos i went to the cinema to see green lantern for reasons i dont understand and man it was rubbish. I also went to see him in some indie thing where he played a murderer and that was rubbish too unfortunately. 

I hate how the BBC Football home page prioritizes the leagues in the Live Scores bit top right. I wish you could customize that to default to whichever leagues are playing that you care about. I've no interest in Ross County vs Aberdeen compared to Boro v Norwich.

2 hours ago, The Bonk said:

I'm Canadian, gotta defend our own, especially a national treasure. :lol: 

loved him in that film the Proposal - you know the one where American Sandra Bullock plays a Canadian who fake marries Canadian Ryan Reynolds who is playing and American for a green card.

But he’s fucking Van Wilder and Deadpool. A strong CV

2 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

loved him in that film the Proposal - you know the one where American Sandra Bullock plays a Canadian who fake marries Canadian Ryan Reynolds who is playing and American for a green card.

But he’s fucking Van Wilder and Deadpool. A strong CV

Do you think Mint Mobile paid for itself? 😉

(it’s has now!)

4 hours ago, Tiresias said:

I hate ryan reynolds cos i went to the cinema to see green lantern for reasons i dont understand and man it was rubbish. I also went to see him in some indie thing where he played a murderer and that was rubbish too unfortunately. 

Look, they all can’t be Deadpool, okay? :lol: