Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Just now, joeyt said:

Seems to have been forgotten just how good Sterling was and is now just a part of the Chelsea merry-go-round 

Really wish he hadn't gone there. Pie in the sky I know but would love for us to offer him an escape route. 

I would dearly, dearly love for this to be the end of Chelsea as a meaningful entity in the league though I'm sure it won't be. 

He must be gutted he left City. Imagine going from that and moving on the premise you'd be working with Tommy Toucher to now listening to weekly Todd Baldy rants about how you're to blame for him being thick as shit.

I love the sociopathy of going into a club, purely for your own gain, absolutely destroying it all in a fashion akin to Musk. Then berating everyone for your own failures. This latest instalment of the Chelsea shitshow is great, just hope it continues this way 

2 hours ago, nufc123 said:

Why is Boehly in the dressing room having a rant? Sounds like recipe for disaster

Like asking why does Donald Trump have gold taps on his bidet.

3 hours ago, LV said:

Lolz. What a shit show

He's just telling them where we're going wrong and how he can help them clean their floors, together.

Edited by toon25

3 hours ago, nufc123 said:

Why is Boehly in the dressing room having a rant? Sounds like recipe for disaster

Wasn’t a rant but more of a pre-game pep talk before playing Real Madrid.

I read today he apparently suggested to TT that they should play 4-4-3 🙂

3 hours ago, Disco said:

He must be gutted he left City. Imagine going from that and moving on the premise you'd be working with Tommy Toucher to now listening to weekly Todd Baldy rants about how you're to blame for him being thick as shit.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Wasn’t a rant but more of a pre-game pep talk before playing Real Madrid.

I read today he apparently suggested to TT that they should play 4-4-3 🙂

The tweet says: heavy criticism during Todd Boehly's dressing room talks. Doesnt sound like a pep talk at all.