Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

11 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

It’s a close run thing, and let’s stop traumatising each other, but the presence of Darlow, Lingard and Sterling in the first one maybe pips the sheer randomness of the second one. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Seems like a pointless change, but sure.

Normally lose signal hour prior to KO in Newcastle so probably quite handy actually 🤣

Call me cynical, but is this why there's been a push for donations for the site?

The servers can't handle that extra 15 minutes complaining over this weeks scapegoat starting 

Edited by TBG

9 hours ago, LFEE said:

Normally lose signal hour prior to KO in Newcastle so probably quite handy actually 🤣

I solely put this down to everyone checking for the team at that time.

You’ll now lose signal 75 mins before kick off instead.

Trying to come up with more examples of foriegn PL players getting an English accent twang with people at work. Schmeichel is the only one that I can put my finger on atm but there must be a few. Trying to think of any Newcastle foriegn players that got a bit of a Georide twang. Bernard I suppose. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Trying to come up with more examples of foriegn PL players getting an English accent twang. Schmeichel is the only one that I can put my finger on atm but there must be a few. Trying to think of any Newcastle foriegn players that got a bit of a Georide twang. Bernard I suppose. 

Jan Molby has a Scouse one and Peter lovenkrands Glasgow