Newcastle United vs. Chelsea - 12/11/22 @ 5:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

6 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Bit Captain Steak Bakes of Potter to put a kid up against the form right side in the PL right now. Once Tripps, Bruno and Miggy have torn him a new one, will be interesting to see if Potter can drag him out from under the bus afterwards.

21 year old winger starting for them too, Broja

Guest reefatoon

Stop being a bunch of sop arses man :lol: We managed to play great and win games last season when Wilson was out for ages. We are not a 1 man team. It will be fine. 

I get that Wood isn't ideal, but not sure I understand why there is so much doom and gloom, we went on a ridiculous run towards the end of last season with him in the side, and we nearly beat Chelsea away with him bar a last minute sucker punch :lol:

There’s not much doom and gloom. People are just disappointed that one of our most vital players ain’t starting. It’s natural. There’s still a good chance. People aren’t saying we are gonna lose!

Edited by Ikon

Guest reefatoon
Just now, 54 said:

I get that Wood isn't ideal, but not sure I understand why there is so much doom and gloom, we went on a ridiculous run towards the end of last season with him in the side, and we nearly beat Chelsea away with him bar a last minute sucker punch :lol:

It’s ridiculous man. Bunch of surrender monkeys with a back bone like Bruce.