Group B: England, Iran, United States, Wales (England and USA qualify)

Big River

Just now, BlazeT44 said:

Technically if we draw, we'd have 4 points, US 2, Iran 3, Wales 1.

If Wales beat us, and Iran or US win, then no 

Ah yeah. But Wales would have to beat us by 5+ or something?

1 minute ago, Cf said:

A draw means we qualify doesn't it?

Not sure - if USA win next game they’ll be on 5 I think and say wales beats us them also be on four. Saying that if Iran win they’ll be on 6 so from where in sat a draw means its open and down to the last game?

Great to see our esteemed slavering captain taking responsibility for the complete lack of goal threat by operating shoulder to shoulder with Rice in the defensive midfield slot. "Oh but that's how he plays these days..." - it's fucking shite and offers us nothing.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Not sure - if USA win next game they’ll be on 5 I think and say wales beats us them also be on four. Saying that if Iran win they’ll be on 6 so from where in sat a draw means its open and down to the last game?

You guys get 3 against Wales for sure. Your through even with a draw for all practical purposes.

3 minutes ago, MagMal said:

Why is everyone having two defender either side of the keeper when he takes a kick, a few teams have been doing it, is it some new super tactics 

Think it's everyone still excited by a relatively recent rule change. Was only a couple of years ago that I think they allowed team mates to be in the box for a goal kick? Presume it was to allow more playing it out from defence for those that want to.