Group G: Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon (Brazil and Switzerland qualify)

Big River

8 minutes ago, Kasper said:

Brazil is moving the ball around so slowly. Hard to create spaces from the slow attacks when they aren’t making the defenders move.

I would give credit to the very organized Swiss team. They are spread out very well and their off the ball movement and positioning kills all the space. Brazil does not have much choice. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Didnt look like it touched Akanji's arse. 

There was a deflection, like.

Was well hit enough that it would have been hard to save anyway but looked from the behind angle that it would have been straight at him.

8 minutes ago, Shak said:

There was a deflection, like.

Was well hit enough that it would have been hard to save anyway but looked from the behind angle that it would have been straight at him.

Didn't see the ball change it's trajectory what so ever or spin. 

Finally saw a proper replay, deff hit off Akanji's bum 

Edited by Kanji

They're not the most selfless group, these Brazilians.

Feel they could have taken the absolute piss with some one touch stuff at the end but Vinicius in particular clearly just wanted to score himself.

11 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

I would give credit to the very organized Swiss team. They are spread out very well and their off the ball movement and positioning kills all the space. Brazil does not have much choice. 

Swiss is one of the hardest teams to score against, 1x0 against them is always a VERY GOOD score, last world cup we drawerd them 1x1. 

Next game we will start a mixed team, Bruno and Rodrygo are going to start for sure after today. 

I believe Dani Alves, Fabinho, Alex Telles and Antony will get chances too, maybe Jesus/Pedro and Martinelli.