Group H: Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Korea (Portugal and South Korea qualify)

Big River

The perfect result. Honestly, for many Ghanaians just leaving Suarez in tears will be enough for them :lol: Uruguay behaved disgracefully as always. Glad they knocked out Ghana, but it's a positive their brand of football won't be in the knockouts.

It seems like Japan and South Korea are involved in some 3rd MD drama every World Cup. Those teams never do things the simple way.

8 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

That was just sensational. The fact that Ghana couldn't quite decide whether to keep trying to score or just ensure Uruguay also went out has done me in [emoji38]

I was watching stoppage time in that match basically curled up in a fetal position and then I saw the Ghanian goalkeeper time-wasting and I was like... Uh.... Thanks?

2 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Feed this into my veins. 

My only regret is that I didn't have the presence of mind to take a picture when the broadcast had the split-screen with us celebrating and Suarez crying. I would pay money to have that framed.

Edited by oldtype

4 minutes ago, oldtype said:

I was watching stoppage time in that match basically curled up in a fetal position and then I saw the Ghanian goalkeeper time-wasting and I was like... Uh.... Thanks?

It was amazing [emoji38] the attackers were still frantically trying to score but the keeper had long since given up hope and just wanted to take them down too.

Edited by ponsaelius