Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea (12/11/2022)

Disco

One thing that hasn't been mentioned about the shithousery at the end was Eddie being 5 yards onto the pitch, shouting and screaming at the players in the dying embers, ensuring we hold on for the win, big fan of it :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Adam said:

Also did anyone else join in to the post match metro rave?

Just been watching this. I’m sure there used to be a bloke with a massive boom box outside SJP after games. Schak has just rocked up with his decks :lol: 

1 hour ago, STM said:

Again, it's about the team effort but:

Pope 8

Trippier 9

Schar 8

Botman 9

Burn 8

Longstaff 8

Bruno 7

Willock 8

Miggy 7

Wood 6

Joelinton 7

I think it's harsh that people always automatically rate Wood poorly, he did exactly what Eddie asked of him, he should be a 7.  That role is key to our system and unfair everyone slags him off.  Wilson is better but Wood always does his job.

45 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I think it's harsh that people always automatically rate Wood poorly, he did exactly what Eddie asked of him, he should be a 7.  That role is key to our system and unfair everyone slags him off.  Wilson is better but Wood always does his job.

We still get results with Wood starting. Not sure how people keep forgetting that!

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

I don't entirely disagree. I think Wood did all the donkey work required and he did it in an excellent fashion but ultimately he's a front man and his remit is also to create/score. Perhaps a 7 would have been fairer.

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

Totally agree mate. Wood should be a 7

Pope 11

Trippier 11

Schar 11

Botman 11

Burn 11

Longstaff 11

Bruno 11

Willock 11

Miggy 11

Wood 7

Joelinton 11

:bluestar:

7 hours ago, Adam said:

Second half in spoiler (admin delete if required)

53:30 in Havertz gets a tiny knock from Big Dan Burn and falls over, getting them a bullshit free kick. I'm guessing thats why Shar celebrated in his face right at the end. 

that last 15 minutes is really a must-watch.

and havertz getting grief constantly. even Big Jow in his ear during the game.

class.

revenge served cold.

33 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Not sure if you have a VPN or not but it was on the American call:

9:00 mark. 

I also missed the “if you want a good night out tonight, I suggest you get over to Newcastle pretty quick because it is jumping over here” :lol: 

19 hours ago, Chicken Dancer said:

I’ve just been sick outside filthys in the big market haha. Up the mags 

Update: Not a popular man today pissed the bed (still think it was the mrs but I get the blame for everything in this house) , somehow lost my Apple Watch and wife rang her mam to tell on me today the huge grass.

starting to get sick of us being so good ffs. Thank god there’s a nice gap now. Rough as fuck

Edited by Chicken Dancer