The Quarter Finals: Croatia, Argentina, Morocco, and France through

1 minute ago, Flip said:

Fuck it hurts. Knowing Tuesday could’ve been a fucking stormer for everyone that loves the sport. Conceded one shot on goal to three European sides in 300minutes of football and still went out. 

Germany Soccer GIF

3 minutes ago, Flip said:

Fuck it hurts. Knowing Tuesday could’ve been a fucking stormer for everyone that loves the sport. Conceded one shot on goal to three European sides in 300minutes of football and still went out. 

I do think yu guys have a very lackadaisical attitude, I said I didn't like their dancing celebrations against Korea, and I think you started celebrating this game before it was over as well. Half your team switched off for that Croatia goal, and that's unforgivable.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It shouldn't really be possible, Ake's on Messi AND Molina's marked. It's ridiculous 

Molina took that goal beautifully btw, but yeah I just don't know how any mortal can even conceive of that pass, never mind execute it. Can't remember seeing anything like it.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Molina took that goal beautifully btw, but yeah I just don't know how any mortal can even conceive of that pass, never mind execute it. Can't remember seeing anything like it.

KDB vs us comes to mind, but Messi's is better 

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

I do think yu guys have a very lackadaisical attitude, I said I didn't like their dancing celebrations against Korea, and I think you started celebrating this game before it was over as well. Half your team switched off for that Croatia goal, and that's unforgivable.

I don’t even know. In 2006 we lost to a Zidane masterpiece, 2014 to a much better side. Even 2018 we lost to a decent side even if we were superior. Tonight I just can’t grasp it. For 45 minutes Croatia had the game exactly as they wanted, but we kept growing and had numerous chances to score and put it away. 

then Neymar finally wakes up and gets a fantastic goal. From there we should’ve just tried to finish the game off. There’s an image before the counter attack. 7 players in Croatias side of the pitch when they have the ball at the middle of the pitch. How the fuck so they manage to be so thick with three minutes left of a Sorld Cup quarter finals.

Just now, Flip said:

I don’t even know. In 2006 we lost to a Zidane masterpiece, 2014 to a much better side. Even 2018 we lost to a decent side even if we were superior. Tonight I just can’t grasp it. For 45 minutes Croatia had the game exactly as they wanted, but we kept growing and had numerous chances to score and put it away. 

then Neymar finally wakes up and gets a fantastic goal. From there we should’ve just tried to finish the game off. There’s an image before the counter attack. 7 players in Croatias side of the pitch when they have the ball at the middle of the pitch. How the fuck so they manage to be so thick with three minutes left of a Sorld Cup quarter finals.

It's kind of tragic. I know lots on here are rejoicing at Neymar's misery, but it's been wonderful to see the great players like Messi and Neymar performing in this WC, especially as it will probably be their last one. That goal was a piece of magic, it didn't deserve to be on the losing side.

19 minutes ago, Flip said:

I kind of wanted Brazil to do well before the tournament cos i thought Bruno would be playing a big part, but with him being snubbed along with the silly dancing and general arrogant way the players went on, i was rooting so hard for Croatia to win.