The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

620 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

IMG_4871.thumb.png.a5bf59360ace2dfd0e0074b80f7750cd.png

Re-run after yesterday’s results (no GD changes built in) - will be interesting to see how it changed when today’s games get plugged in. It looks really tight but that’s because I’ve got Liverpool winning every game. Any slip and we get breathing room.

Gone for draw In Bournemouth v Leeds, home wins for us, Liverpool, Man Utd and away win for Citeh.

2 hours ago, Nucasol said:

IMG_4871.thumb.png.a5bf59360ace2dfd0e0074b80f7750cd.png

Re-run after yesterday’s results (no GD changes built in) - will be interesting to see how it changed when today’s games get plugged in. It looks really tight but that’s because I’ve got Liverpool winning every game. Any slip and we get breathing room.

Gone for draw In Bournemouth v Leeds, home wins for us, Liverpool, Man Utd and away win for Citeh.

Highly unlikely that Liverpool win all of their remaining games. If they had that in them they’d already be firmly top 4.

Liverpool struggled to score two against West Ham, something we and Palace managed with ease. They had to be bailed out by handball call to win the game. Spurs will probably give them more of a game than Liverpool's reputation might suggest.

9 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

Highly unlikely that Liverpool win all of their remaining games. If they had that in them they’d already be firmly top 4.

Disagree - they’re in a run now and have found a system that works. They have the easiest run in from all of us fighting for these European spots.

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Villa v Man U Draw

Spurs v Liverpool draw

Newcastle win

And It's allover bar the Brighton chaps

Brighton are ten points behind us - if we win today as you’ve put then it’s 13 (14 with GD) and them only having 21 to play for. 

Liverpool have Spurs, Fulham, Brentford and Villa at home. All of them have been pretty good this season and it wouldn't surprise me if at least one them might get a draw. Liverpool almost drew against Forest at home.

1 minute ago, Peder75 said:

Liverpool have Spurs, Fulham, Brentford and Villa at home. All of them have been pretty good this season and it wouldn't surprise me if at least one them might get a draw. Liverpool almost drew against Forest at home.

Almost but didn’t - a wins a win, we couldn’t beat Leeds at our place yet Liverpool smashed them 6 - 1 at theirs. I hope you’re right but Liverpool have their backs up and personally I can’t see Brentford or Fulham getting anything - Villa however is a different beast.

42 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Almost but didn’t - a wins a win, we couldn’t beat Leeds at our place yet Liverpool smashed them 6 - 1 at theirs. I hope you’re right but Liverpool have their backs up and personally I can’t see Brentford or Fulham getting anything - Villa however is a different beast.

They’re riding their luck, that doesn’t last for 5/6/7 game stretches. They were very lucky against West Ham. We win today and Liverpool are done.

1 minute ago, Novocastrian said:

They’re riding their luck, that doesn’t last for 5/6/7 game stretches. They were very lucky against West Ham. We win today and Liverpool are done.

they weren't lucky they were helped out twice by VAR - that help does stretch for 5/6/7 games.

55 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Brighton are ten points behind us - if we win today as you’ve put then it’s 13 (14 with GD) and them only having 21 to play for. 

Aye and they've got some tough fixtures as well.

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

Aye and they've got some tough fixtures as well.

They beat Wolves 6-0 with their best players on the bench and only lost against Spurs because of the bent officials. 

I mean I don't think it's likely but it's definitely possible.