The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

620 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

5 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Definitely. If we're in Europa next season, I doubt we'll make top 4. Probably 5-7th. CL on the other hand will bring a huge financial windfall from direct income and more valuable sponsorship. That's got to be worth at a couple of top class players that would otherwise be out of reach.

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Gawalls said:

Agree on 99% of that except I see it as we will have a missed opportunity rather than blame, there’s no blame to be had after this season. Our squad is nowhere near as deep as the teams around us and to take the fight to 3 games to the end is nothing short of amazing in my opinion.

Yep, we had no right to be anywhere near a CL place tbh, but would still be a gutter to miss out with it in reach.

9 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Gagging for us to qualify for the last normal, good format of the CL ahead of this utter shite.

This been signed off as definite?

1 hour ago, Displayname said:

6/10 odds on Liverpool winning on monday. 

So easy money for those of you that are so sure that Liverpool will win the rest of their games.

This 'Well here's the odds so if you're so sure go bet on it' crap is rapidly becoming the most tedious shit on the forum.

6 minutes ago, loki679 said:

This 'Well here's the odds so if you're so sure go bet on it' crap is rapidly becoming the most tedious shit on the forum.

Just below the "Liverpool are definitely going to win the rest of their games"

13 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Especially since I've been doing exactly that and making a fortune 

57 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Gagging for us to qualify for the last normal, good format of the CL ahead of this utter shite.

Random draw in the group stage then?

42 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Some folk don't gamble which is absolutely fair enough. If you don't mind a punt though and the odds are good, you could do a lot worse then winning a decent amount of cash if you're feeling certain of something negative occuring.

1 minute ago, Displayname said:

I can assure you, your opinion dont mean enough for me to look through various threads to find where i read it.

I'm not asking for that reason like :lol: but fair enough. Pretty confident no one has said Liverpool will definitely win their remaining matches.