The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - NUFC to enter Conference League if Man City win FA Cup

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

621 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

20 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Two tricky games coming up for Liverpool. Leicester under the lights needing something to avoid the drop and a very capable Villa side in contention for a Europa League spot. 

I don't think Liverpool at Leicester will be the game that helps us get the advantage unfortunately after looking into their decline in depth. Villa though 1000%

A little bit worried about the way we played today. To get some peace of mind I’ve decided I’m going to bet a significant amount on combinations of Liverpool wins and Newcastle draws/losses for the remainder of the season. Atleast I’ll be a richer man if we dont make it.

The bookies still have us at around 85% chance to make it, certainly doesn’t feel like that after todays game.

Anyone know if the man utd fans are having as bigger meltdown about Liverpool than some of the people on here? Their next 2 fixtures are arguably tougher than ours. And their goal difference is worse.

We have 2 outs here. Match Man Utds results or match Liverpools.

2 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Anyone know if the man utd fans are having as bigger meltdown about Liverpool than some of the people on here? Their next 2 fixtures are arguably tougher than ours. And their goal difference is worse.

We have 2 outs here. Match Man Utds results or match Liverpools.

We haven’t scored a non-penalty in 2 games now, and we certainly dont look solid at the back currently. 
Still think we got this though, but can understand people losing their mind a little bit.

4 hours ago, duo said:

Why are people writing off Brighton game? We've been toe to toe with all top 4 sides. We can definitely take Brighton. And we're at home to 💪

I’m not writing it off. But I don’t like the match up in terms of style. The same way I didn’t like the match up with Arsenal or Aston Villa. 

If we draw vs Brighton and beat Leicester we just need to draw at Chelsea which is entirely feasible and works on the assumption both Man United and Liverpool win all their remaining games. Still well and truly in our hands and realistically we aren't going to lose another game based on the form across the season and reversed games against the same opposition.

I'm quite relaxed about the situation. Still in a very good position - 4 points clear and both have 3 games remaining, 2 home games coming up to hopefully finish the job, and a possibility of external help if required, but if Liverpool were to win win 9 games in a row and ultimately pip us then you'd just have to say fair enough - that's pretty much half of the teams in the league and nearly 25% of the fixtures.

It would obviously be a big opportunity missed if we were to slip up, and a real chance to push on in our journey, but it will still have been an amazing season regardless, and the club is clearly going in the right direction, and will continue to build and get stronger.

Big mid week coming up, and hopefully we can at least match Liverpool's result.

8 minutes ago, Heron said:

If we draw vs Brighton and beat Leicester we just need to draw at Chelsea which is entirely feasible and works on the assumption both Man United and Liverpool win all their remaining games. Still well and truly in our hands and realistically we aren't going to lose another game based on the form across the season and reversed games against the same opposition.

Wouldn’t that mean Liverpool finish above us ?