The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

The bed wetters must be in dreamland. Not only they get to suck all of the excitement and anticipation out of Thursday, if we lose, in their minds their bulk buy of adult nappies will be vindicated and they get to repeat the cycle all over again, beginning with the summer transfer window. 

Missed out the bit about blaming the January window first.

Just now, The Prophet said:

The bed wetters must be in dreamland. Not only they get to suck all of the excitement and anticipation out of Thursday, if we lose, in their minds their bulk buy of adult nappies will be vindicated and they get to repeat the cycle all over again, beginning with the summer transfer window. 

raising arizona bunny GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Tbh I don’t think it’s the end of the world if we come fifth or sixth. European place after nearly two decades of under-performance and lack of desire is unreal!

If we have to wait until next year then so be it…

Really proud of the team and it is very clear that Eddie has them punching well above their weight.

Depends which team comes out of the blocks first on Thursday, and we are due a bit of luck. Flip of a coin for me this one, really is fifty-fifty.

What would hurt most is that we could let the scouse mackems and donkey teeth get ahead of us:banghead:

We can draw with both Brighton and Chelsea as long as we put a few in against Leicester.

Villa are the complete opposite to Leicester, a really difficult team to break down. They haven’t conceded more than one league goal in a game in nearly 3 months.

9 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

It’s in our hands, but I just don’t see us beating Brighton. 

I 100% do - Brighton/Leicester - job done. 

Some spectacular negativity on this forum like… it’s depressing as fuck. You all need to get your confidence up. I pray the players and staff aren’t as defeatist as you. You’re acting as if we’ve had a major drop off in form. We gave Arsenal a good game and on another day would have come away with something, and Leeds was a very tough away game against an emboldened team trying to beat the drop…and we were still only a deflected goal away from winning it.

We have it all in our own hands… we are more than capable of beating Brighton, Leicester and Chelsea. People writing off the Brighton game as if it’s maximum 1 point… it will be a hard game but we are absolutely capable of controlling a game like that. It will be one of the tougher games at SJP for sure, but it’s absolutely doable, especially with the atmosphere…under the lights. Leicester is absolutely winnable (if we don’t we don’t deserve it), and Chelsea is also a winnable game.

Focus on positivity. We can do this in the next 7 days. We just need to stick together and make SJP an absolute fortress!

3 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Fuck me, this bedwetters stuff is pure RTG. Absolutely abysmal. 

Instead of just admitting that people that had their doubts were right to (which they were regardless of what happened cos what has happened hasn't been unusual) its being doubled down on

Edited by Wolfcastle

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Instead of just admitting that people that had their doubts were right to (which they were regardless of what happened cos what has happened hasn't been unusual)

It’s absolutely insane. People were being called bedwetters for thinking we might not beat Leeds, and that Liverpool will likely win out. One has already happened and the other is pretty likely. It’s proper RTG crack. The funniest thing to me is acting like negativity on here had any kind of impact on the team, they’ve never heard of the forum. 

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

Can't believe Man Utd aren't getting more mentions in here like. Looking at their games I could easily see a couple of draws or a defeat and a draw. 

Think they'll be fine as their home record is strong and the away fixture as it an already safe Bournemouth 

5 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

What is it then? 60/40?

Bookies give us 75-80% and fivethirtyeight 81%. People also completely disregard the chance of us and Liverpool getting top4. Man Utd is just as likely as us to miss out.

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

It’s absolutely insane. People were being called bedwetters for thinking we might not beat Leeds, and that Liverpool will likely win out. One has already happened and the other is pretty likely. It’s proper RTG crack. The funniest thing to me is acting like negativity on here had any kind of impact on the team, they’ve never heard of the forum. 

How dare you.

At the start of the season I said 6th to 8th, so anything above that is a bonus, yes I want top 4 but we have been owned by the world's tightest billionaire for longer than my traumatised brain can remember, enjoy the season and the coming ones