Anthony Gordon

Jack27

3 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I know this is nothing new, but I've been told AGAIN today that Gordon has no desire at all to leave NUFC (usual sources).

Reading between the lines, I do think a number of clubs have enquired which is to be expected, and I guess if we accepted an offer things could change, but he is absolutely committed to NUFC and loves it here.

I see the speculation has reared its head again in the last few days, and it's just simply not true.

He'll be after a new contract on higher wages. He'll probably get it and would still be good value for us.

Just now, TRon said:

He'll be after a new contract on higher wages. He'll probably get it and would still be good value for us.

One is being discussed currently apparently. From £60kpw to £120kpw.

6 minutes ago, LFEE said:

One is being discussed currently apparently. From £60kpw to £120kpw.

Well worth it, and it will put to bed the rumours of him going elsewhere.

15 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I know this is nothing new, but I've been told AGAIN today that Gordon has no desire at all to leave NUFC (usual sources).

Reading between the lines, I do think a number of clubs have enquired which is to be expected, and I guess if we accepted an offer things could change, but he is absolutely committed to NUFC and loves it here.

I see the speculation has reared its head again in the last few days, and it's just simply not true.

Thanks Anthony :thup:

What's the money on Will getting another little update out there on Gordon and Tripps' futures?

3 minutes ago, 80 said:

What's the money on Will getting another little update out there on Gordon and Tripps' futures?

Fuck off WillNE you plagiarising cunt 👋🏻 🖕 

Honestly the main reason I didn't want England to win was that Southgate clearly got the huff that Gordon didn't lick his arse in the press and froze him out for the rest of the tournament.

Hope he comes back pissed off and fucks the entire league up the arse all season.

4 minutes ago, Shak said:

Honestly the main reason I didn't want England to win was that Southgate clearly got the huff that Gordon didn't lick his arse in the press and froze him out for the rest of the tournament.

Hope he comes back pissed off and fucks the entire league up the arse all season.

Yeah there has to be something off there. He got four minutes of football the whole tournament which is just outrageous when the team was so shite 

Should have had himself 3 weeks on a beach somewhere instead of wasting his time trying to impress that stubborn big nosed negative prick in training.

Hope he comes back with the bit between his teeth and proves him wrong next season in a black and white shirt, and secures his England spot under a vaguely competent manager.