Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Just hope he doesn't get a warped sense of being treat differently because he's in black and white and not from a 'bigger' club and get a chip on his shoulder. I mean he'd have to be a bit of a nut to think like that, but I would, cause I'm heavily spectrum-based :lol:

3 minutes ago, HawK said:

Just hope he doesn't get a warped sense of being treat differently because he's in black and white and not from a 'bigger' club and get a chip on his shoulder. I mean he'd have to be a bit of a nut to think like that, but I would, cause I'm heavily spectrum-based :lol:

I don’t think that’s the case - Trippier played 6 games and started all of them. You can point to TAA, Grealish, Ben White as examples as to where your club colours don’t matter. 

Must be disappointed, not because he simply didn't play but because he (and all of us) know he could've made a huge difference in the games.

Hopefully uses it as ammo for next season and becomes a regular feature in time for the World Cup '26. He'll be 25 so great timing. Whether he's with us or not!

48 minutes ago, HawK said:

I think getting ignored by England will work in our favour tbh, if he'd played and been outstanding then his agent would have been hawking him around in order to get a massive pay rise. I think he'll get a new contract here anyway but he's earned that.

Saw him as the first player off the plane after Southgate. A good 5 minutes before the rest of the players came off. The rest came down in a group. He came off alone with just some backroom staff.

Probably looking too much into it but unless he was seated near the exit, a bit weird he got off it early and separated from the rest. Trippier got down a proper 10 minutes after him and after the group, in sunglasses. :cool:

Edited by nufcjb

15 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

Must be disappointed, not because he simply didn't play but because he (and all of us) know he could've made a huge difference in the games.

Hopefully uses it as ammo for next season and becomes a regular feature in time for the World Cup '26. He'll be 25 so great timing. Whether he's with us or not!

he even told us that in his interview.

"defenders hate playing against me".