Anthony Gordon

Jack27

16 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Great way for btec Almiron to ensure he get less playing time than he was getting when he isn't getting the playing time he want to begin with. :lol: 

'BTEC Almiron'?  FFS.  The lad has barely been here four months - remind me again of Almiron's contribution for the first four seasons of his NUFC career?

4 hours ago, LALASAM said:

You've lost me mate. I've heard of it, but never seen it. Was overseas when that was on and never bothered to chase it.

Yeah mate, you've been on the front line but have you thrown a kettle over a pub? 

3 hours ago, Conjo said:

Great way for btec Almiron to ensure he get less playing time than he was getting when he isn't getting the playing time he want to begin with. :lol: 

Aye just like he will get any less playing time because of this 🤦‍♂️

Im really not sure what to make of it tbf. I keep thinking of when Murphy was subbed off 29 mins after coming on as a sub, I remember thinking he was putting on a brave face. It's probably best not to address these things in the heat of the moment in front of cameras and a crowd. Im sure he will have the right team mates and management to put him on the right path, hopefully.

4 hours ago, Conjo said:

you sure you're a Newcastle supporter?  Supporter-a person who actively helps someone

I get where Gordon is coming from, I don’t think at the time he understood the situation and took it as a slight on the way the game was going from a personal standpoint. He shouldn’t have reacted that way, but I get it. Either way, it’s a non issue and I don’t think we will see it from him again. 

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Suspect a number of people on here have been desperate for something like this to happen. Reckon certain posters have been secretly gutted that he’s looked a decent player so far.

Why would anyone who supports Newcastle be gutted a Newcastle player has turned out be better than expected...

9 minutes ago, Heron said:

Why would anyone who supports Newcastle be gutted a Newcastle player has turned out be better than expected...

Come on man, you’ve been here long enough. Some “fans” on here just want to be right 

5 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Sorry, isn't it even more snowflake-y to worry about perceived slights to 'fans expectations'?  Nowt screams privilege more than getting upset because a footballer was mildly irritated about being subbed.  Even if the person has been to war.

You usually find the people who call others snowflakes tend to be the actual snowflakes. Snowception. 

Just now, Jack27 said:

You usually find the people who call others snowflakes tend to be the actual snowflakes. Snowception. 

100%.  It is in the same category as people who get paid to write in national newspapers whining about being a victim of 'cancel culture'.

Get rid of all this cancel shit off this particular thread, further Snowflakes is nowt new certain cultures were being called it by other cultures in the 70's see Love they Neighbour and finally if a £40m player is unhappy , I don't hear a £63m complaining when he is either subbed or sits on the bench , he appears to be more professional than a £40m one 

5 minutes ago, Menace said:

Pretty sure you used to follow people around on Bruce when they had a different opinion to you or am I mistaken?

On Bruce?? Well I fucking hated him, so if anyone posted in support of him they deserved everything they got :lol:

He let his emotions get the best of him. Let’s not overreact here by vilifying him and derailing the good feeling in the camp; a young lad was upset at being subbed off.  He’ll be cautioned internally and that’s it. Move on.