Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Subbing a sub won't end up as uncommon as it once was now there is 5 subs like.

Was hardly the old subbed on and subbed off within 15 mins either.

Nee big deal either way cos Eddie's the gaffer and he'll sort it oot

5 minutes ago, NWMag said:

can see in this clip Ritchie talking to Gordon, no doubt giving him some words of wisdom. 

I can see Ritchie retiring here to take up a position as a coach or something. I remember him helping Sean Longstaff as well.

Just now, mikejaxer said:

I can see Ritchie retiring here to take up a position as a coach or something. I remember him helping Sean Longstaff as well.

Yeah, seems a great pro. 

5 minutes ago, NWMag said:

can see in this clip Ritchie talking to Gordon, no doubt giving him some words of wisdom. 

"Listen Gordy you shouldn't have gone radge like that. No one goes radge like I go radge and I'm telling you man you've got to know when to go radge and when not to go radge ok? 

Anyway, what about Lamps back at Chelsea hahaha" 

Just looked like a senior pro counselling a younger pro about what needs to be done in the final stages of a match to ensure the right result. That's pretty much his role now, quiet word here and there to just keep things ticking along without the manager needing to step in and deal with shit. Dare say Lascelles has been doing similar for the last 18 months too. Not uncommon and very healthy imo. 

Just now, midds said:

Just looked like a senior pro counselling a younger pro about what needs to be done in the final stages of a match to ensure the right result. That's pretty much his role now, quiet word here and there to just keep things ticking along without the manager needing to step in and deal with shit. Dare say Lascelles has been doing similar for the last 18 months too. Not uncommon and very healthy imo. 

It is, on the right wage and squad place-less. 

I'm hoping those who are ready to retire and want to be part of the journey stick around, and those who fancy one last roll of the dice in their playing career to leave without too much hassle. With FFP, we cannot afford this level of cheerleaders, which is all they are to us when looking that their ability on the pitch.

4 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Ritchie is doing his coaching badges isn’t he?  Slot right into Eddie’s coaching staff.

He looks like Eddie anyways, imagine both of them standing at the touchline shouting at players. 

I'm sure it'll be sorted out, but he should apologise to his manager. Eddie wanted to stop him to have a word, and he tried to barge past him. 

He's a good player, and like Bruno and Isak before him, he's being held back from the first team until Eddie feels he's ready in every respect. That's his way, and he shouldn't take it personally.

we were losing when he came on and winning when he came off. Isak said he made a big difference. MOTD highlighted the difference in the press when he came on. 

Think he had a good 45 mins, think he will learn from the petulant temper tantrum 

Needs a bit of Jacob Murphy to cheer him up. Mind, Murphy and Ritchie are two proper pros. Never grumble on the sidelines and do their jobs when called upon.

If that doesn't work, Schar will.be around to knock some fucking sense into him again. He'll be ok.

9 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

0_Fas88sTaQAAnEfvjpeg.jpg

You know that filter that swaps people's faces around? Someone should do that on this.

Unless this is a picture with that already applied.

Edited by mikejaxer

5 minutes ago, Kanji said:

It was the Ritchie hand gestures that absolutely sent me :lol: 

Like your big brother having a word after you unnecessarily lost your shit at dinner. 

Not sure that Ritchie is the player best qualified to give advice about keeping a cool head tbh.

5 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Just want the young chap to unleash the pace and aggression in attack. He looks so timid at times on the ball for us. Didn’t see that at all with Everton tbh 

Thought he done well in the build up to Anderson’s chance. Showed good pace and played a good ball into Wilson.

13 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Thought he done well in the build up to Anderson’s chance. Showed good pace and played a good ball into Wilson.

He was flying down the right, so much pace and did well to pick Wilson out at full tilt. 

Don’t think his reaction is any big deal. I reckon Howe will appreciate his desire even if the reaction wasn’t great. I could swear Klopp often angers Henderson by taking him off, but hasn’t stopped him being picked as skipper. 

Did think it was weird being the 93rd minute though. [emoji38]