Anthony Gordon: named NUFC Player of the Season (Official)

Jack27

22 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Gordon’s a good player with huge upside. Im sure he’ll have a big season for us this year. I’m willing to die on this hill.

I feel the same.  I was against him signing and I don't think he'll ever be elite but he'll probably be here until his early 30's.  You can't have all players at the level of Isak, Bruno and Botman (unless you are Man City and if we do it'll take 10 years).

14 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I feel the same.  I was against him signing and I don't think he'll ever be elite but he'll probably be here until his early 30's.  You can't have all players at the level of Isak, Bruno and Botman (unless you are Man City and if we do it'll take 10 years).

Yeah, he can play on both wings and that would make him a versatile backup. He is pretty much an improved Murphy. 

4 hours ago, Solitude20 said:

Yeah, he can play on both wings and that would make him a versatile backup. He is pretty much an improved Murphy. 

Right now murphy is a better striker of the ball and better crosser. But I'm sure Gordon is expected to improve on that 

On 22/06/2023 at 22:55, Viana said:

I have Nord at present - is it the best on the market or nah? (Apologies mods if this is not allowable chat feel free to edit).

That's what I use and it's worked fine.

FYI it looks like you can watch some games on CBS Goalazo Network for free. England/Israel is on right now.

Definitely miss the days of ESPN having all FIFA and UERA rights. Would be a lot easier 

6 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Hhhmmm, could he be like a new Bellamy for us in that position.

He's the player I often liken him to in my head. Imagine he could have a similar career trajectory in terms of gradually getting better and adapting his contributions.

Edited by 80

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Early days for Gordon. But he doesn’t have the (comparative) natural fitness of Bellamy.  Bellamy could sprint all day long.  

Possibly/probably. His fitness was a surprise to me. Hoping we see a revolution on that side this coming season.