Anthony Gordon

Jack27

I’m not disappointed with this at all. Every time I’ve seen him play he looks lively, good technique… a bit raw. Great work rate. Can see why Eddie would want him… adds some good competition for places in the wide areas 👍

Edited by Shadow Puppets

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

I’m not disappointed with this at all. Every time I’ve seen him play he looks lovely, good technique… a bit raw. Great work rate. Can see why Eddie would want him… adds some good competition for places in the wide areas 👍

anthony-gordon-everton-celebrates-scorin

If we had any manager other than Howe, I'd be concerned. But while Gordon has not shown much this season, he's undoubtedly technically talented and is still very young - and has been part of a disastrous situation with a poor manager. If he can live up to his potential, there's a special player there. But he's certainly got to prove he's up for it.

Just now, CFlan said:

If he is half the business mogul he claims he is then he better prove it. 

It’s all part of the thrill of the deal. Boehly is currently watching Wolf of Wall Street to tune up for some last minute raiding.

Matthew Mcconaughey Chest Thump GIF by Paramount Movies

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

Think they'd ultimately be for different positions, no?

Gordon as a winger, Franca for the midfield.

Franca plays across the park and striker. Definitely room for both. Not least because he doesn't take up a squad place.