Anthony Gordon

Jack27

I really don't like this.

He's really good off the ball and that's fine, but I don't see how we can carry his complete lack of attacking ability moving forwards.  

We can't stay with this system forever and Gordon is not going to progress us.  He's just Almiron 2.0. 

Just now, Smal said:

I’m not sure how a scout can watch us and think we need Anthony Gordon, like. We’re desperate for some actual quality and technique.

Think we need to give the scouts more credit seeing as they’ve done a great job 

Just now, Smal said:

I’m not sure how a scout can watch us and think we need Anthony Gordon, like. We’re desperate for some actual quality and technique.

Maybe im a sucker for a YouTube compilation but the kids seems to have very much, quality and technique. Now whether he’s been consistent enough with it is a different matter but there’s clearly a stack of ability there. 

Guest dazzanufc1892

Has the feeling of the Bellamy transfer to me. Player who has looked poor, raw pace, bit of a headless chicken but may be coached into something more than we expect.

Edited by dazzanufc1892

1 minute ago, dazzanufc1892 said:

Has the feeling of the Bellamy transfer to me. Player who has looked poor, raw pace, bit of a headless chicken but may be coached into something more than we expect.

Paid 6 million for Bellamy. What's the equivalent in todays market dya reckon?20?