[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

If anyone is looking for transport for this, I've got 2 adult and 1 kids ticket (with reserved seats) available. Out of Newcastle 10am, returning from Kings Cross at 20:47.

Just want the original £148 back for them.

Like an idiot - thought I would be able to get tickets, and booked hotel room first (non-flexible rate).

Anyone want a Studio Twin Room (up to two adults and two children), including breakfast, from 26th Feb-27th Feb, at the Westminster Plaza Hotel?

I'm only looking for what I paid at the time - £247 in total. It's a lot more now to book an equivalent room. The hotel have confirmed that I can't change the date, but I can change the name on the room booking. 

Here is a link for the hotel:

https://www.parkplazawestminsterbridge.com/

9 minutes ago, Paully said:

My mates have just had a call off the box office - 5 of them together were in period 4 and all missed out on the ballot - they've now got tickets so keep an eye on your phones for anyone unsuccessful!

cheers. gonna let a couple of mates know who didnt manage to get owt in the ballots.

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Seen a lot of people received them yesterday, came skipping home from work to a massive pile of letters.... alas... not one from NUFC. 

I want them in my hand dammit! 

Just dropped on the doormat. 

Praise Jebus. 

8 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Just dropped on the doormat. 

Praise Jebus. 

I take it you were period 2? Everyone I know who got them yesterday was period 1! Must be doing it day by day for each period if you were!

Edited by Paully

6 minutes ago, TRon said:

On two fronts, the league and the final itself if they have to juggle players to avoid burnout.

Yep a nice draw tonight please (with 32 Man Utd injuries!) or even a winning team by one goal preferably Barca!

1 hour ago, Paully said:

My mates have just had a call off the box office - 5 of them together were in period 4 and all missed out on the ballot - they've now got tickets so keep an eye on your phones for anyone unsuccessful!

A member of my family just got the same call and now has a ticket. I tried to get it off him but he's not having any of it. [emoji38]

Apologies for the full question but anyone with a concession ticket - does it actually show this on the ticket ? - I’ve been sent one for my dad but it doesn’t say concession or have the correct price that I can see - just wanting to check if I can give it to someone else (younger) if he can’t make it… thanks 

4 minutes ago, DL7777 said:

Apologies for the full question but anyone with a concession ticket - does it actually show this on the ticket ? - I’ve been sent one for my dad but it doesn’t say concession or have the correct price that I can see - just wanting to check if I can give it to someone else (younger) if he can’t make it… thanks 

Someone mentioned further back in the thread that there’s had a ‘C’ handwritten on. 

5 minutes ago, DL7777 said:

You will be fine. Really wouldn't worry.